2014 Summer Academic Camp Information for Parents:
- June 9th – August 1st, weekdays (closed on Friday, July 4th)
- Hours are 7:30am – 6pm
- Students must attend Kansas City Public Schools or a charter school within the Kansas City Missouri School District boundaries
- Transportation to the program and home is not provided
- Any student who does not attend Kansas City Public Schools (a charter school within the KCPS district boundaries) must fill out a Required Affidavit Form
For students who do not attend Kansas City Public Schools (must attend a charter with in the KCPS boundaries):
- Parents must fill out and sign a Required Affidavit Form
- The form MUST be completed for any attendance to be counted in the summer program
- Forms may be faxed to (816) 926-9724 or mailed to our office at 5930 Swope Parkway, KCMO 64130
When enrolling your child for the Summer Camp, please remember that we require one application for each student that will be participating and each student must have a Kansas City Missouri School District address to participate. Upon completion of enrollment, you should receive an email confirmation with a Student ID and testing information. If you did not receive an email confirmation, please check your SPAM folder.
If your student(s) missed the pre-test dates, they can be tested on the first day of the program. We look forward to seeing you on June 9th!