Information on picking up the $100 incentive gift card is listed below.
- Friday, August 11th from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday, August 12th from 9 am – 1 pm
4 of our locations will be distributing on site to their students ONLY. If your location is not listed below, please pick up your incentive at the Mary Kelly Center, 2803 E. 51st Street, KCMO 64130.
Holy Cross, 121 N. Quincy Ave, KCMO
Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church, 2310 E. Linwood Blvd, KCMO
Operation Breakthrough, 3039 Troost Ave, KCMO
Wesley Heights United Methodist Church, 1903 E. Hardesty Ave, KCMO
- Please note that all students who missed 2 days or less of the 2017 Summer Program, AND also received a “C” or better in all areas of their report card are eligible to receive the gift card incentive. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact the Site Director from you location. Thank you!
“My family is so appreciative of this program and how it has helped our son over the years progress in his reading abilities and enjoy reading. He is currently reading beyond his grade level. “
-Theresa, summer program parent
- 8 am – 3:30 pm: includes academic instruction time. This includes English Language Arts (ELA) in the morning. Lunch is provided, and the afternoon consists of math and other academic enrichment activities. ELA & Math will be our primary focus during these hours.
- 3:30 – 6pm: various recreation & enrichment activities are offered during this time until parents pick up their child. An afternoon snack is also provided.
- The Summer Academic Program is offered in partnership with Kansas City Public Schools.