We are currently hiring for SUMMER teachers & youth counselors. Please note that all returning teachers and youth counselors will be given first priority.
Please fill out the above application and return it to us via postal mail or email:
- Mail: The Upper Room, 2803 E. 51st Street, Kansas City, MO 64130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a valid Missouri teacher certificate during teaching assignment (Teachers whose certificates have expired do not hold a valid certificate)
- Must have a 4-year degree
- Must have full state certification in the content area and grade level for which they are teaching (we serve K – 8 in Reading & Math, in the afternoon we employ teachers for music, art, & computer literacy)
- The teacher can document content expertise with a passing score on the Missouri Content Assessment or by completing and receiving 50 points on the HOUSSE form.
Youth Counselor Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age and above
- Previous experience working with children
- Must be able to pass a background screening